oFc JKA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTF? Back from the dead apparently...

5 posters

Go down

WTF? Back from the dead apparently... Empty WTF? Back from the dead apparently...

Post by Artificial Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:16 pm

You guys disappear for more than, how long has it been, half a year? And right when I decide just today to see if you guys are somehow magically back, you all appear out of thin air.

I demand an explanation, knaves!

(BTW, I missed you all.)
Artificial
Artificial

Holocron Points : 53

Back to top Go down

WTF? Back from the dead apparently... Empty Re: WTF? Back from the dead apparently...

Post by E-Solo Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:27 pm

yeah wb dude
E-Solo
E-Solo
Council Admin [server]
Council Admin [server]

Pig
Holocron Points : 42

Back to top Go down

WTF? Back from the dead apparently... Empty Re: WTF? Back from the dead apparently...

Post by Battousai Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:02 am

We were always here, you are the one who dissapeared like a david copperfield wannabe. Welcome back anyway lol.
Battousai
Battousai
Council Admin [server]
Council Admin [server]

Tiger
Holocron Points : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Artificial Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:10 am

Battousai wrote:We were always here, you are the one who dissapeared like a david copperfield wannabe. Welcome back anyway lol.

Your guys' old site went to crap for some reason and I had no way to contact any of you outside of meeting you in-game by a happy chance. After a bit, I just gave up.
Artificial
Artificial

Back to top Go down

Post by rattler Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:59 pm

Yea... old forum blew up mysteriously. Probably a disgruntled Russian we Ban Hammered for being an ass.
At least... that's the current theory. Others have been Alien abduction of our forum, Stick tried using it as a sacrifice for his resurrection, and last but not least... the forum ran out of power because the gerbils went on strike. Could also be the Banana market went under...
rattler
rattler
Council Admin [server]
Council Admin [server]

Cat
Holocron Points : 74

http://rattler20200.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Monkee Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:47 am

ROFL wb dude... yeah the site went boom and I was snowed under in work and it took a while to get to making a new one. But yeah we're here Razz
Monkee
Monkee
Admin
Admin

Snake
Holocron Points : 160

https://ofc-clan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Artificial Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:25 pm

Monkee wrote:ROFL wb dude... yeah the site went boom and I was snowed under in work and it took a while to get to making a new one. But yeah we're here Razz
Just glad to see it back. Trying to get everyone in one place at one time right now though.
Artificial
Artificial

Back to top Go down

Post by Monkee Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:06 pm

Yeah, thats the trick ain't it? I've got a little off time so I'll see what I can do.
Monkee
Monkee
Admin
Admin

Snake
Holocron Points : 160

https://ofc-clan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down