oFc JKA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teleport To Crosshair

Go down

Teleport To Crosshair Empty Teleport To Crosshair

Post by Artificial Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:36 pm

Is there any way to do this:

/amtele X, Y, Z, W

X, Y, and Z are the coordinates to wherever the crosshair is pointing at. W is the Yaw which would be filled with the current player direction.

So when you press a button, optimally, it will capture the coordinates from the crosshair and the current Yaw and then plug them into the normal /amtele command. I imagine one could use admin guns for this.
Artificial
Artificial

Holocron Points : 53

Back to top Go down

Teleport To Crosshair Empty Re: Teleport To Crosshair

Post by Artificial Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:50 pm

Update: I have talked to Angel about this and this is a no-go for him. JA+ and Base JA do not have the functionality of getting coordinates from wherever the crosshair is pointing. It is simply not possible with what we currently have. He has suggested that I could look online for a mod that can do this. (doubtful)

Update 2: Well, I did some searching and lo, and behold, I have actually found what I was looking for. More or less anyway.

Makermod has a simple admin command, /mtelet, that will teleport you right to where you are looking at. But there are still a lot of questions. Nevertheless, I'm happy that I found SOMETHING.
Artificial
Artificial

Holocron Points : 53

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum